Sunday, February 3, 2008

FUNKY MAMA CD RELEASE PARTY AND CONCERT!



I want to tell you more about my new CD--"Moo Juice."
It's going to be straight up rock n' roll (thanks to many great musicians and my new Gibson ES 135 Kick Bootie guitar!) and I can't wait to get started. We go into the studio in March and will be ready to release it at a party on July 12. It's at my church, Southminster Presbyterian, in Prairie Village, 6301 Roe Ave. Just email me at funkymamamusic@hotmail.com to reserve a spot.
It'll be so, so fun. Snacks for the kiddos and great music for all! $2.00 per child; $4 at the door without a reservation.We'll have some giveaways, too! Let me know if you need more info.
Now...about the songs on Moo Juice:
17 of them---rock out with your little ones. I think this one will be my favorite.
I've been asked, "Is the popcorn song on there? Is the down, down, baby one on there?" The answer to both questions is YES!! Most of what I play live now will be on this CD PLUS some fun new ones NO ONE except my family and a few patient friends have heard.

No comments: