Wednesday, June 17, 2009

KICKIN' CANCER CONCERT

My friend and fellow Kansas City kindie rocker, Jim "Mr. Stinkyfeet" Cosgrove, and I will be performing at the
KICKIN' CANCER CONCERT on Saturday, August 22, in Prairie Village, Kansas. 10:30-11:30am.
$5.00 per person.
Now...let me tell you WHY you must go and WHY we are doing this....
My best friend's husband is currently battling cancer and is anxiously waiting and praying on remission status. Hopefully, that will come soon, but until it does Jim and I want to help defray some of their medical costs (which are UNBELIEVEABLE!).
All proceeds are going to this family and their story is awesome: www.caringbridge.org/visit/seangatchell
If you live in town, PLEASE COME ROCK WITH US and celebrate life through music!
If you don't live in town, pray for us and that the gracious people of this city come out to help celebrate life through music!

No comments: