Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hear It, Love It, Share It Review

Hear it, Love It, Share It author/and busy mom Stephanie is working up a review of "Moo Juice," and I'll post it soon. She said so far, "This is a FUN CD!"
I've started work with my publicist, Elizabeth Waldman Frazier of Waldmania!, to help get Moo Juice some national attention and HOPEFULLY press! She has some really great clients in the world of kids' music and is a mom/grandma herself, so she "gets it."
(Her daughter is the publicist for Laurie Berkner. I guess good writing runs in the family.)
The official release is Sept. 2, 2008, but I'm holding a local pre-release party on July 12. Should be so fun with all the 300 folks running around my church! :)
CDBaby will be selling Moo Juice starting in late August and you can get it on my website or at my gigs.
Rod Cockle is working up final drawings for the "Down, Down Baby" video and I'll post that here, YouTube, MySpace, Facebook and on my website when it's through.
6am...babies are up, off to breakfast...

No comments: