Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Up at the crack of the crack....




Well, I hadn't intended on this early post, but my little dude thought I needed to get up...at 5am.
So, we played, emptied the dishwasher, made coffee, ate breakfast (he did), and now I'm updating pics. It's also very difficult to type with one hand, but we'll make due.
Here are some pics from a show I did with the very sweet Mr. Stinkyfeet Jim Cosgrove and his lovely wife, Jeni, at St. Paul's Parish in Olathe.
If any of you have pics of Funky Mama shows, please, send them to me. I love to collect them. If you don't mind them posted up here, that is. Just send me an email.
Let's see....today we're off to the Fun Place. (Kid #1's code word for a great community center nearby.) Then, the Depot de Home for new pulls on bathroom cabinets. EVERYTHING needs updating in our great home. Off to the day...
I have a show coming up at WONDERSCOPE next THURSDAY at 10am, so come on out!

No comments: