Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Patsy Cline lives again!....Sort of...


(Hi all. I don't know why I haven't posted about this before. Probably because MY WORLD is Funky Mama right now!)

In October, I'm portraying Patsy Cline in "Always, Patsy Cline" at the Chestnut Fine Arts Center in Olathe, KS and taking a break from Funky Mama for a bit. My friend Stasha, who is the funniest person I've ever met in my life and one of THE most talented, is also leading the charge in this musical as Louise---Patsy's buddy. This will be our 4th run of this show in the last 3 years and every single performance has sold out.

So, basically if you want tickets, CALL NOW---913-764-2121.
Everyone who reads this needs a date night, so go!
I sing 23 Patsy songs (all the favorites and some rock n' roll tunes that might surprise you). I used to do theatre a lot and I guess the bug is still in me. :)

Now...back to Funky Mama....


DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE KC JIGGLE JAM!!! TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS WEEK! You can even get them at Hy-Vee.
Some of the Jiggle Jam musicians met for a photo shoot for the KC Star this week. We all were goofing around with our instruments near the Crown Center fountains while a photog took some shots while we were "doing our thing." (Mr. Stinkyfeet and I serenaded Dino O' Dell with a very weird version of Dino's "Peanut Butter Pond" tune.) I think the shot and accompanying story comes out on May 15th in the Preview section? Not sure. If you see it first, let me know!

No comments: